WRAP clients include major oil and gas companies, pipeline companies, petrochemical companies, waste management companies and more.
The members that are in the program this year are:
Past members have included:
- Imperial Oil
- Trans Canada
- Conoco Phillips
- ACCESS Pipeline
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
- BP Canada
- Penn West Petroleum
- Petro Canada
- Secure Energy Services
- Spectra Energy
What's involved for WRAP clients:
- Once you have identified the waste receiver companies your organization would like assessed, contact Wotherspoon Environmental Inc. (WEI).
- WEI will work with you to meet the waste receiver assessment requirements for your organization. Participation in the WRAP program involves a membership fee. The fee is based on the costs to deliver the given years program and the number of participating members. It should be noted that the yearly facility list is developed between February and March, though assessment/membership requests may be accomodated throughout the year.
- To verify participation in the WRAP, your organization and WEI complete (sign) a WRAP participation agreement outlining the agreed upon services, costs, and schedule for the given year.
- WEI proceeds with assessment of the facilities on the assessment list for the given year. Please note that a facility can refuse WEI an assessment or request that certain WRAP clients do not receive a copy of their report. WEI will make every reasonable attempt to assess a facility, but sometimes an assessment will not be available for the reasons noted.
- Reports are compiled, reviewed, finalized, and distributed online. WRAP clients/members access the reports via this website.
If you would like to obtain more information about the WRAP, how to become a WRAP participant, and/or how to acheive your waste receiver assessment requirements, please contact WEI.
©2021 Wotherspoon Environmental Inc.